Monday, March 2, 2009

Update

Hey everyone!

So for the delay. It seems that since Chloe is just like a normal baby now, there's not much to update. She's doing absolutely wonderful and is progressing normally.

Sunday night, I was holding her blowing in her neck. And while I would blow, I would shake my head. She would just laugh. It was the cutest thing! She's all the time holding her foot. And watch out! She'll claw you if she gets the chance.

She's beautiful and sings along with you! We can't express how thank ful we are for all the prays and anything else!

If you have donated to the Chloe Fund: thank you so very much. Every little bit helps. She will now undergo therapy which will help her alot.

As always, thank you thank you thank you!

Still our little Miracle baby!

The Aunt,
Tiffany

PS
Any questions you may have about Chloe's progress if there's no update, you may email me at: tiffanylynn0923@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment